Bikram yoga is specifically designed for beginners. The class will be challenging but with a little preparation and an open mind you will be amazed at what you can achieve and how good you will feel.
Tips for your first class:
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Come to class on an empty stomach; allow 2-3 hours.
- Wear comfortable clothing; avoid sweat pants, long sleeves or heavy tees. Be prepared to sweat a lot!
- Bring a yoga mat, a large bath towel, and a bottle of water. We rent / sell all of these items if you forget. Bring an extra shower towel, and a change of clothes for afterwards.
- Arrive 15 minutes before class to check in and relax.
- Focus, concentrate, be kind to yourself. Allow yourself to take breaks if you need to and stay in the room for the entire class.
- Replenish your electrolytes after class to prevent headaches or cramping.