- Develops concentration, patience, and determination.
- Tightens abdomen and thigh muscles.
- Strengthens tendons, biceps of the thigh muscles, and hamstrings.
- Improves flexibility of the sciatic nerves.
- When forehead touches the knee, flushes out the gall bladder, pancreas, and spleen.
Helpful Hint: When you fall out, get right back in, beginning with the first part of the posture: locking the standing leg. You get 100% of the posture’s benefits as long as long as you’re locking the standing knee.